Generated when the pointer enters or leaves a window.
(define-g-boxed-variant-cstruct gdk-event "GdkEvent"
(window (g-object gdk-window))
(send-event (:boolean :int8))
((:enter-notify :leave-notify) gdk-event-crossing
(subwindow (g-object gdk-window))
- The type of the event of type gdk-event-type).
- The window of type gdk-window which received the event.
- True if the event was sent explicitly, e. g. using XSendEvent.
- The window of type gdk-window that was entered or left.
- The time of the event in milliseconds.
- The x coordinate of the pointer relative to the window.
- The y coordinate of the pointer relative to the window.
- The x coordinate of the pointer relative to the root of the screen.
- The y coordinate of the pointer relative to the root of the screen.
- The crossing mode of type gdk-crossing-mode, values are :normal, :grab, :ungrab, :gtk-grab, :gtk-ungrab, or :state-changed. :gtk-grab, :gtk-ungrab, and :state-changed were added in 2.14 and are always synthesized, never native.
- The kind of crossing of type gdk-notify-type that happened, values are :inferior, ancestor, :virtual, :non-linear, or :nonlinear-virtual.
- True if window is the focus window or an inferior.
- A bit-mask representing the state of the modifier keys,
e. g. Control, Shift and Alt) and the pointer buttons. See gdk-modifier-type.
Slot Access Functions
Inherited Slot Access Functions